Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound dialer - Agent Reserved timer for Preview calls

Shan28
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

We have outbound dialer with Preview mode.

System is able to reserve an agent and agent can either accept or reject the call (10 mins of preview time by default). But sometimes agents are taking longer time to choose their action and remain in reserved state. Any way to reduce the preview time for particular campaign?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can't reduce it for a particular campaign (unless you did some type of custom Finesse gadget or something), but you could adjust the registry to make it a shorter time for all campaigns. Here's the documentation about it.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_5_1/user/guide/ucce_b_125-outbound-option-guide/ucce_b_125-outbound-option-guide-for_appendix_0110.html#UCCE_RF_DD93DB5A_00

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

You can't reduce it for a particular campaign (unless you did some type of custom Finesse gadget or something), but you could adjust the registry to make it a shorter time for all campaigns. Here's the documentation about it.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_5_1/user/guide/ucce_b_125-outbound-option-guide/ucce_b_125-outbound-option-guide-for_appendix_0110.html#UCCE_RF_DD93DB5A_00

Thanks for your immediate reply Bill.

1. Are we going to reboot dialer server or any service once PreviewReservationTimeout registery settings change?

2. Would you suggest any gadjets for finesse?

Thanks,

For #1, I believe the recommendation is that you cycle the dialer service after you update it, one side at a time. I don't believe a reboot is required.
For #2, nothing formal that I am aware of. It isn't anything I've seen but I'm guessing you could have someone do a gadget where if the agent was presented with a call from campaign X, to key off of that and accept the call after Y seconds, whereas your registry setting would be for all other campaigns and be Y+45 seconds or something larger.
For ease of support though, just changing the global setting would likely be the easiest way to go.
Please rate helpful posts/solutions.

Thanks for your reply. it was really helpful..