Helpful
Replies

Cant redeem exam discount on NetAcad

edner
Level 1
Level 1

Good Day all

Hope this message finds you well

Please assist as I've completed successfully my CCNA3 v7 and received a notification that I'm eligible to request for a discount.

Profile - Discounts.png

But when logging in to NetAcad, and requesting for it, I'm getting an error stating that I can't proceed with the request, as I can only do it once, and should try to reach NetAcad support for more information.

Discounts - Reedem Discount error 1.pngDiscounts - Reedem Discount error 2.png

But following those steps I can't get no info, as the Bot says that a case should be logged by the instructor, and this is running on circles.

NetAcad Support Chat.png

Please assist.

3 Replies 3

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello edner,

Congratulations..!!  that you are eligible for 58% discount....it seems you didn't complete the "confirm Your Discount Information" section properly...Please focus on rounded sections...fill all the details...

Gopinath_Pigili_0-1703244680073.png

Take your time...fill or provide all the required details properly.....hope you can claim your discount...

Especially "*" means that section you must fill...you can't leave as empty...

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

Hi Gopinath

Thank you for yout response
I'm unable to fill the highlighted fields as they are grayed out and locked
from editing
I believe this might be because of the error message

Here are the reasons...Why are the fields static/grayed out on my discount request form?

• The request process for discounts earned/issued through NetAcad utilizes information in the “Recovery Number” of your NetAcad profile.
  • If you do not have a phone number listed or if the number you listed is associated with a discount request of a different NetAcad account, the fields will be static/grayed out.
  • If you have a unique number listed that was not used in a previous request, and the fields are still grayed out, non-student users can contact the Support Desk for assistance. Students can contact their instructor to submit an inquiry on their behalf.

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******